Summary: TheAngryindian examines the troubling problem of ‘White Allies’ and the hypocrisy of pretend partnerships with at-risk communities living under White racist extremist violence, state-sponsored police brutality and the constant threat of genocide as it is defined under established international law. This broadcast includes archival audio of an international conference on the morality of revolutionary violence during the 1960’s with Kwame Ture, Allen Ginsburg and a large host of other notable thinkers of the era questioning the role of direct action within the counter-culture movement.
Listen / Download: 01:05:02 – 128Kbps mp3 — (37MB) Stereo
- 4th World Radyo: European Atheism and Latent Intellectual Imperialism (09.04.2013) (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: African Genocide and Fanonian Dialectics (09.22.2013) (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- 4th World Radyo: The Politics of Perception 08.22.2013 | APNS Public Radyo (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)
- 4th World Radyo: Colonial Sociopolitics and Gender Democracy 09.12.2013 | APNS Public Radyo (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: War Profits and Passive Proletarian Punditry (08.30.2013) (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)