4thWorldRadyo // The Battle US Progressives Aren’t Fighting: Dealing with Establishment Democrats Afraid of Moving Left to Defeat Trump and the neo-Nazis
SUMMARY: More spoken-word from the @TheAngryindian on what he sees as the broad, mainstream acceptance of large-scale bad behaviour from the Right-Wing and the (questionable) softening of traditional sociopolitical observances regarding ‘fair play’ and the utilisation of hostile propaganda coming from the ruling US Republican Party – not limited to their misuse of the official White House Twitter account to disparage two sitting Democratic senators – a prohibition generally recognised in most countries as a common courtesy based upon common decency. @TheAngryindian offers a series of random thoughts with one point in mind: Trying to find a way to think a way out of what (he sees) as the rise of Democratic Fascism in the United States and the rest of North America.
EXTRAS: Our usual audio mixture of politically progressive PSAs; Sounds and archived news items and a special report from the 9-11 Wake-Up Call radio programme (WWUH 91.3 FM at the University of Hartford) featuring Mark Crispin Miller: ‘Mockingbird 2.0: Propaganda, Fake News & Censorship’.
All this and much more on, 4WR.
The official internet radio broadcast of the Aboriginal Press News Service
- Trumps „Posterboy“ Milo Yiannopoulos: Die große Abrechnung mit der US-Lügenpresse › COMPACT
- Trump, who calls journalists ‘enemy of the people,’ offers support after Capital Gazette shootings – Baltimore Sun
- Mike Cernovich | Southern Poverty Law Center
- A Shooting at a Newspaper in Maryland Leaves at Least Five Dead – Pacific Standard
- Milo Yiannopoulos may sue over implied connection to Md. Shooting
- Milo Yiannopoulos: My call for shooting journalists was just a ‘troll’ | TheHill
- Milo Yiannopoulos comments on vigilantes ‘gunning journalists down’ – Business Insider
- Trump again calls media ‘enemy of the people’
- Trump Calls the News Media the ‘Enemy of the American People’ – The New York Times
- President Trump has repeatedly painted press as the ‘enemy’ – NY Daily News
- How Trump made the media ‘the enemy’ before Maryland shooting | indy100
- From Microaggressions to Legalized Lynching: Weaponizing Police Against Black People | Moorbey’z Blog
- U.S. judge blocks Trump crackdown on asylum seekers, bars blanket detentions of those with credible persecution claims – The Washington Post
- Armed Cops Forced Domestic-Violence Victims to Make Naked ‘Catfight’ Sex Videos, Lawsuit Claims