4thWorldRadyo // Mad Melanin: Afro-Sentimentalism; Political Disillusionment and Unpardonable Folly
Summary: This unscripted, spoken-word dispatch hosted by @TheAngryindian addresses a recent bout of insane, self-colonialised commentary and right-wing historical revisionism from a popular Afro-American musician (who does not seem to mind being the current poster-boy of the alt-Reich/White Supremacist movement) and other acts of Black Conservative lunacy coming from those eagerly queuing-up for an opportunity to tie knots in lynching-ropes for the people who traded Klan hoods for red #MAGA baseball caps.
*(the producers apologise for the poor sound quality of this dispatch.)
EXTRAS: Our usual mix of politically progressive PSAs; archived liberation news media from civil rights activist Robert F. Williams (author: ‘Negroes with Guns’ – 1962) and Pop-Culture clips and sounds from ‘Clarence-Thomas’ by Angono-Ska-Explosion – and – ‘They Won’t Help You’ by The Movement fill-in the empty spaces of this Internet Radio broadcast (IRB).
All this and much more on, 4WR.
The official internet radio broadcast of the Aboriginal Press News Service.
- Kanye West Tweeted a Fake Harriet Tubman Quote After Saying Slavery Is ‘a Choice’
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Kanye West in the Age of Donald Trump – The Atlantic
- Kanye West’s Trump tweets have the far right feeling pretty much vindicated about everything.
- Chance the Rapper on Trump-Kanye friendship: ‘Black people don’t have to be democrats’ | Fox News
- Talib Kweli on Kanye West’s Donald Trump Tweets, Lift Yourself Song and Slavery Choice Comments
- Could Kanye West’s latest backlash put his career in the sunken place?
- Kanye West on Trump: ‘The mob can’t make me not love him’ – CNNPolitics
- Donald Trump’s misleading claim that Kanye West’s praise doubled his African-American support | PolitiFact
- Proud non-reader Kanye West turns author | Reuters
- The Black and Hispanic Unemployment Rates Don’t Deserve Applause – The Atlantic
- Trump isn’t behind the lowest black unemployment rate in decades – Vox
- Don’t Thank Trump for the Record-Low Black Unemployment Rate
- Black unemployment spikes up from record low
- Black unemployment rate up after Trump State of the Union, Jay-Z fight – Business Insider
- Republican Party on Jobs