4thWorldRadyo // Civilised a pensé ou le Révisionnisme de Raciste? / Civilized Thought or Racialist Revisionism?
SUMMARY: @TheAngryindian returns in this dispatch to deconstruct the sociopolitical and ideological millstones crushing critical-thought and progressive activism in North America and its ethnic/cultural sub-divisions. Indigenist theory aside, this spoken-word assessment (again) questions the nonsensical popular acceptance of doddery pseudoscientific beliefs and other wild conspiratorial theories based on nothing but the neoconservative desire to promote social confusion and instability. It is rarely pointed out that neo-cons work overtime using aggressive, arrogant rationalisations; deliberate misinterpretations and harridan-like spreading of flat-out falsehoods (via the internet) to justify traditional chauvinisms as well as their own petty, individual peeves and cultural anxieties. The host argues that until we decide to critique the social spaces where we happen to be by leaving them; to really see them as they are through a different context/perspective(s), our thinking will/can always be subject to unacknowledged parochialism and easily confused with a self-assured objectivity that isn’t neutral at all.
EXTRAS: Political clips; socially-conscious PSA’s and an archived interview between legendary American African broadcaster Listervelt Middleton and Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop on subjects related to Pan-Africanism, African history and his elemental theories regarding the cultural and ethnic foundations of the Mother Continent round-out this IRB programme.
All this and much more on, 4WR.
The official internet radio broadcast of the Aboriginal Press News Service/ANG
- Cheikh Anta Diop – Wikipedia
- Stone tools in India suggest earlier human exit from Africa
- Cheikh Anta Diop (Author of The African Origin of Civilization)
- Cheikh Anta DIOP Biography
- Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop: Anthropologist, historian, physicist and scholar | New York Amsterdam News: The new Black view
- Civilization or Barbarism an Authentic Anthropology by Cheikh Anta Diop | South African History Online
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop | cies-uni.org
- [C01] What is critical thinking?
- Defining Critical Thinking
- Ex-Obama spokesman righteously goes off on GOP memo clown show: ‘This is government by conspiracy theory’
- Officials: No charges for officers who killed Dallas sniper
- Kellyanne Conway rants wildly in attack on fact checkers: ‘Americans are their own fact checkers’
Forward us your suggestions as to how Aboriginal & African communities can effectively and intelligently respond to our respective issues. Your suggestions and audio responses might be mentioned/played on future dispatches.
eMail + ‘email@example.com’
SKYPE + ‘aboriginalnewsgroup’
VoIP + ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Voicemail/G+Talk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
APNSPR + ‘feeds.feedburner.com/aboriginalpressradio‘
Be sure to catch 4WR on:
4th World Radyo [ aboriginalradio.wordpress.com ]
Radio Free Kansas [ blogtalkradio.com/fightincockflyer ]
Berkeley Liberation Radio [ berkeleyliberationradio.info ]
Chiampa Radio [http://www.chiampa.info/]