4th World Radyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White
Summary: In this dispatch of FWR, TheAngryindian (using unedited audio statements from right-wing internet radio programmes) asks the pressing question: ‘Are large numbers of the North American general population really as theologically bizarre, as potentially violent (#Ammosexuals) and as functionally illiterate about the political system of their own country (and claimed beliefs) as they appear to be? If so, what does this mean as we move towards the vote in #Election2016? And further, is it possible for those who suffer from various forms of American Exceptionalism to admit that when it comes to local, national, international and many progressive issues, their opposition to a more inclusive society is based upon nothing more than rank ignorance and/or unreasonable social fears about needed ‘change’? And, is the DNC taking the Black Vote in the US for granted because they know that they can?
Is the problem really one of human stupidity or simply a bad case of political ignorance which can be easily repaired through education and a will to understand rather than believe? EXTRAS: Poet Vladimir Vysotsky : ‘The Hunting of Wolves’ / (archived audio) : Payroll the Pimp (American Pimp) – ‘Pimping 101’ podcast.
All this and much more on, 4WR.
The official internet radio broadcast of the Aboriginal Press News Service/ANG
Listen / Download: 03:41:49 -/- (mp3 – 145.9MB) Stereo
eMail + ‘aboriginalmediagroup@gmail’
SKYPE + ‘aboriginalnewsgroup’
VoIP + ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Voicemail/G+Talk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
APNSPR + ‘feeds.feedburner.com/aboriginalpressradio’
Be sure to catch 4WR on:
4th World Radyo [ aboriginalradio.wordpress.com ]
Radio Free Kansas [ blogtalkradio.com/fightincockflyer ]
Berkeley Liberation Radio [ berkeleyliberationradio.net ]
Head On Radio Network [headonradionetwork.com]
- portland imc – 2005.06.29 – WING TV REPORTS REVERE RADIO NET & SONNY CRACK TO FBI
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Is Voting for Bernie Sanders Despite the Senator’s Opposition to Reparations | Democracy Now!
- Oregon standoff ends with last occupier surrendering — RT USA
- Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote | The Nation
- Oregon Occupiers To Formally Surrender After A Tense Night Nearly Went Violent | ThinkProgress
- Who is Michele Fiore? What we know about the Oregon standoff negotiator | US news | The Guardian