Fourth World Radyo: Identifying Black Anti-Intellectualism From Afrocentric Paranoia
Summary: TheAngryindian takes a hard look at the troubling subject of African anti-intellectualism and social paranoia and its effects upon liberation scholarship, community organising and education.
Listen / Download: 01:59:59 128Kbps mp3 (78MB) Stereo
Notes: Recorded in Occupied North America.
[*Drop us a line if you rebroadcast this Internet Radio Broadcast (IRB). We like to network…]
Your feedback as listeners is important. Please feel free to forward us your suggestions as to how Aboriginal & African communities can effectively, non-violently and intelligently respond to our respective issues. Your suggestions and audio responses will be raised on future dispatches.
eMail + ‘email@example.com’
G+Talk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
SKYPE + ‘aboriginalnewsgroup’
VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
APNSPR + feeds.feedburner.com/aboriginalpressradio
Be sure to catch FWR on:
4th World Radyo [ aboriginalradio.wordpress.com ]
Radio Free Kansas [ blogtalkradio.com/fightincockflyer ]
Berkeley Liberation Radio [ berkeleyliberationradio.net/ ]
- Fourth World Radyo: Remembering Mandela in an Age of Neoliberal Imperialism and Colonial Violence (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: Thanks-Taking and the Progressive Stupidity of the Political Left (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: Transphobia and the Paradigms of Human Difference (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- 4th World Radyo: Black Relationships, Black Unity and Social Change (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: Mandela – African Revolutionary or Pacifist Visionary (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: African Genocide and Christian/GOP Misogyny (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)