Fourth World Radyo: Mandela – African Revolutionary or Pacifist Visionary
Summary: TheAngryindian speaks further on the hypocritical ballyhoo surrounding the passing of Hon. Bro. Nelson Mandela of the African National Congress ANC and his political struggle for Black liberation in Africa and across the Afro-Diaspora.
Download / Listen: 02:04:54 128Kbps mp3 (80MB) Stereo
- Fourth World Radyo: Remembering Mandela in an Age of Neoliberal Imperialism and Colonial Violence (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Mandela, pacifist or rebel? (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- Why we have to celebrate Nelson Mandela’s revolutionary past (thegrio.com)
- Historians say Western powers distorting the memory of Mandela (antiguaobserver.com)
- The Two Mandelas (jacobinmag.com)