Summary: TheAngryindian looks at the obvious anti-African aspects of the modern North American experience and the communal reluctance to accept the reality that Black People are not welcome in the Europocentric paradigm. Also: 4th World Radyo speaks with Afrocentric writer; poet; illustrator; street activist and Franz Fanon political-lit specialist Malichi Daniels about the current state of the African Diaspora and the question of physical as well as cultural sustainability. The dialogue concerning colonialism, xenophobia and self-defeating cultural implosion is particularly deep, leading into many stimulating and illuminating African subjects and ideological areas generally not openly aired on a public forum. If you have never had a chance to encounter independent Afro-centred political theory explained in clear, practical terms before, here is your chance. Cop this.
Listen/Download: 02:24:30 128Kbps mp3 — (95MB) Stereo
- Fourth World Radyo: Revisionism and Resistance 08.16.2013 (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: African Economics: Capitalism, Socialism or Something Else? 08.03.2013 | APNS Public Radyo (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: TheAngryindian Speaks with Mike Caddell of Radio Free Kansas (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: War Profits and Passive Proletarian Punditry (08.30.2013) (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- 4th World Radyo: European Atheism and Latent Intellectual Imperialism (09.04.2013) (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- 4th World Radyo: The Politics of Perception 08.22.2013 | APNS Public Radyo (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)