Fourth World Radyo: African-American Loyalty – To the People or To the State? (07-19-2013)
Summary: TheAngryindian look further into the now infamour ‘Zimmerman Verdict’ and offers his thoughts on how the Afro-Internet in dealing with the situation. Also: a special joint-interview with APNS correspondent Darcy Delaprosser who introduces US activist Ethel Lopez and her struggle to bring justice forward for the highly overlooked ‘IRP6’ discrimination case.
Listen: 02:23:21 – 128Kbps mp3 — (96MB) Stereo
* Get even more information on this case from: The Dr. Vibe Show™: Sam Thurman And Cliff Stewart “The IRP6 Case” http://ow.ly/n94yZ & follow APNS Correspondent Darcy Delaproser (@Delaproser) via Twitter.
- 4th World Radyo: Tractus Verum Ex Novus (07.01.2013) (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- 4th World Radyo: Xenophobia and Political Identity Within the Anglophone Paradigm (07.16.2013) (aboriginalradio.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: The Human Crisis in #Uttarakhand (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- Fourth World Radyo: Articulating Afro-Diasporic Colonialism With Chris Williams (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)